At Dotgidis Digital we power brand growth and success, helping nonprofits and businesses achieve their visions and ambitions. We deliver digital products and services across our three integrated brands and web platforms.
Job Title: Client Experience Specialists (CES)
Reports to: Chief Experience Officer
Location: Each CES to be based in the Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Onitsha regional offices, will require travel to clients and project locations across southern Nigeria.
Duration: Initial period of six (6) months with potential extension depending on performance and availability of funds.
Job Objective: The Client Experience Specialist (CES) is a key leadership role, that drives revenue and builds customer loyalty by delivering an excellent customer experience.
- As a Client Experience Executive, you will work as part of a team of revenue-generating client services executives, within Dotgidis Digital’s consumer business.
- The primary focus of this role is to drive revenue by attracting new customers and upselling new services to existing customers while providing them support and a great customer experience.
- You will engage with customers and support them through the end to end process. You will build strong relationships with customers, encouraging them to consider Dotgidis Digital and its brands as their ‘go to’ branding, digital and web service provider, resulting in repeat transactions over time.
- You will pay close attention to your activity and revenue targets on a daily basis, and optimise your performance in order to achieve, and outperform your targets and KPIs.
- You will have a learning mindset, looking to learn from best practice, and share best practice with colleagues; the Client Experience Team globally continues to improve performance, optimising the customer experience and revenue.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet outbound customer call targets, to lead clients from proposal through to completion of their first purchase or sign up for services.
- Nurture customer relationships to optimise repeat transactions.
- Monitor KPIs to optimise daily, monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets and activity levels.
- Adhere to standard processes – suggesting changes where it will improve client services performance and customer experience.
- Be an active learner, using Hubspot, WHMCS Knowledge and other tools optimally, sharing best practice with team members.
- With an ambitious and global mindset, develop knowledge about our services in other countries, so you are well placed to provide the best possible customer service regardless of the country of the client or potential customer.
- Actively engage with your team leader in coaching and performance discussions, seeing these interactions as an opportunity to continuously improve your personal performance.
- Provide the best possible customer experience in every engagement and excelling as a great ambassador of the company and its values.
- Provide guidance and leadership for a team of Marketing Advisors.
- Success will be measured via a range of quantitative metrics including performance against revenue and activity targets.
- Delivering an excellent customer experience is key. This role will also be measured against our Quality Assurance framework, which seeks to ensure excellence at every interaction and overall customer satisfaction.
Skills and Qualification:
- 2 years experience in a revenue-generating/sales role, selling digital products/services.
- Interest in branding, websites and creative sectors.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
- A curious and learning mindset.
- Ability to adhere to process.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, target driven environment.
- Highly numerate and able to analyse and react to individual/team performance data, in order to optimise performance and revenue generation.
- Ability to work in a global team, sharing best practice and working collaboratively to raise the bar across the company.
- First degree or equivalent with a preference in Marketing, Computer Science or Mass Communication.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- A mix of remote and office work.
- Official mobile phone and laptop provided.
- 23 days holiday (increasing with service 1 day per annum, capped at 28 days) plus birthday day-off.
- Pension plan.
- Healthcare Insurance Scheme. (After successful 4 months probation)
To apply for this position, send your CV with a cover letter stating why you consider yourself suitable for the role to [email protected]
Applications with a cover letter stating suitability for this position will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You should be available for immediate employment and resumption of duties if successful with the interview process.
Application Deadline: May 15 2021.